Using a Self-tanner is love and war! Some people love it, some people hate it! It will be a surprise to find someone who hasn’t experienced the agony of being ‘burnt’ by one or several self-tanner products out there. This typically happens when you choose to use a product without knowing much about it or without reading the reviews about it.
St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse has been able to reduce the hate for self-tan bronzers to a glimmer. If you visit the amazon page of St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse, you will see almost 1500 reviews have been written for the product and most of them are positive.
Here’s our finding about St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzer
About the St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse
St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse has wined the BELLA BEAUTY AWARD 2013 and has been mentioned in the Vouge 100: Beauty Hall of Fame.
If you are looking for a thing as foolproof self-tanning, this is it. The mousse literally means you can see where you’ve applied it (there is nothing more regretful than doing the same leg or arm twice, right?) and the result is fine-toned, bronzed skin just in a matter of hours.
Is St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzer Suitable for you?
Yes, absolutely! This bronzer has been designed to work with all types of skin tone. According to customer stories, it works best on a fair and pale skin. The bronzer provides a natural looking brown tan and fades evenly like any natural tan would do.
Use St. Tropez Tan Applicator Mitt for blotch-free results and wait 2 minutes before putting on the dress. You shouldn’t use the bronzer on face as it may make it look too dark. Instead, use the face lotion for your face.
The depth of the color (light, medium or dark) depends on how you apply the gel on your skin and how long you leave it there. If you want a light tan, apply the mousse lightly and do it for couple of days to grow the tan level you prefer. For medium or dark color, apply the bronzing for second or third time as per your need.
- Streak free, no orange look after application
- Dries within 1 or 2 minutes. After 3 to 4 hours, it develops an enduring tan
- No bad smell
- Leaves no residue after application on the sheet or cloth
- Typically last from 5 to 7 per application based on skin type.
- You can’t (well, you should not) go out on the day you apply the mousse. You should give it at least 4 to 5 hours to develop the tan
- You will need to have a shower as the gel itself will look like streaky while applying on the skin. You need to wash off the bronzer after the tan is developed.
- Tropez doesn’t apply any perfume in the product. However, you are likely to experience a light smell after MANY hours of the application. This is the same smell that you will feel from any other self-tanning brand due to chemical development.
If you are thinking of using a self-tanner or have been burnt by other self-tanners previously, try St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse. It won’t leave you with any splotch and orange color and help you get a glowing bronze color just like a natural sun tan.