Using a self-tanner can be one of the trickiest beauty products to master. Getting the results just right often takes a lot of trial and error. Usually the first experience with a new self-tanner does not yield the desired results. This typically happens when you choose to use a product without knowing much about it or reading the reviews on it.
St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse has been able to reduce the hatred many have for self-tanners and give them a desirable, natural glow. If you visit the Amazon page for St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse you will see almost 1700 reviews have been written for the product and most of them are positive.
About the St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse
If you are looking for a fool-proof self-tanner (or as close to fool-proof as possible) this is it. The mousse allows you to see where you’ve applied it (there is nothing more regretful than doing the same spot on your leg or arm repeatedly, or missing spot or two on harder to reach areas) and the result is fine-toned, bronzed skin in just a matter of hours.
Is St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse Suitable for you?
Yes, absolutely! This bronzer has been designed to work with all types of skin tone. According to many customer reviews, this one works extremely well on fair or pale skin. The bronzer provides a natural looking brown tan (no orange color) and fades evenly like any natural tan would do.
Use St. Tropez Tan Applicator Mitt for blotch-free results and wait a couple of minutes before getting dressed. It is recommended that you use this mousse only on your body- not your face.
The depth of the color (light, medium or dark) depends on how often you apply the mousse to your skin. If you want a light tan, apply the mousse lightly and do it only once or twice. For medium or dark color, apply the mousse every couple of days until you get the desired color. The color does not turn orange-y the more you use it (thankfully!).
- Streak free, no orange look after application
- Dries within 1 or 2 minutes. After 3 to 4 hours, it develops into a natural looking tan
- No bad smell
- Leaves no residue after application on the sheet or cloth
- Can last for up to 10 days
- This is only for your body- you will need another product specifically for your face if you want to add color to it.
- St. Tropez doesn’t add any perfume to the product. However, you are likely to experience a light smell MANY hours after application. This is the same smell that you will get from any other self-tanning brand due to chemical development.
If you are thinking of using a self-tanner or have been burnt by other self-tanners previously, try St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse. It won’t leave you with any streaks or orange color and produces the most natural looking sun tan.